To freshly subscribe to TDMT Communications for news, events, etc. please CLICK HERE to fill out the Email Subscribe form. (For some of you that your tdmt emails go into 'other' folders this may help you receive emails in your inbox.)
To subscribe to a new prayer group and receive prayer requests to pray for others in the Tres Dias community CLICK HERE.
A note from your Spring 2017 Rectora
All our praise is to our God! For He has done great things and is greatly to be praised! As we sing praises to God for the work He accomplished in the hearts and lives of the men and women of the fall weekends and enjoyed the light of His love, let us press on toward the mark and encourage one another in the weeks and months ahead to the Spring 2017 weekend. I am excited to share that our scripture for the Women's Spring 2017 weekend is Romans 15:13: "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." I Choose Joy on this Journey we call life! Won't you join me as we spread the good news of living a joyful life in the light of Jesus!? In regards to Our Father's love Jesus said, "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete." Let us love others in the name of Jesus as we walk through life's journey.
Empowered by His Abundant Joy,
Judy Rasmussen, Rectora Spring 2017
Men: April 27 - April 30, 2017
Women: May 4 - May 7, 2017
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana, 214 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Thursday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Spring Weekends >>
04.27.2017 thru 04.30.2017
Big Sky Bible Camp.
05.04.2017 thru 05.07.2017
Big Sky Bible Camp.