To freshly subscribe to TDMT Communications for news, events, etc. please CLICK HERE to fill out the Email Subscribe form. (For some of you that your tdmt emails go into 'other' folders this may help you receive emails in your inbox.)
To subscribe to a new prayer group and receive prayer requests to pray for others in the Tres Dias community CLICK HERE.
Message from the Fall 2017 Rectors:
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Jacque’ and I are humbled and blessed to be a part of what God is doing in this ministry. Will you join us in praying for all of the candidates, pastors and team members who God has already chosen to participate in the fall weekend? Prayer is such an integral part of these weekends and it is a part that each of us can share in as the weekend draws near. So please do not miss the opportunity to be a part of what God is doing by praying for his blessing and protection upon all the candidates, pastors, and team members who have the privilege of sharing in this ministry.
The Men’s Weekend will take place Sept. 28 - Oct 1, 2017.
Men’s Weekend Verse: Isaiah 66:2 These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.
Song: Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
The Women’s Weekend will take place the following week on Oct. 5-8, 2017.
Women’s Weekend Verse: Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Song: No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
The applications for candidates are already coming in, praise God! If the Lord has laid someone on your heart to sponsor, please don’t put-off his or her sponsorship. The more time we all have to cover candidates in prayer and gather palanca, the more powerful the weekends will be for them. For those of you who are led to join us in serving God at the upcoming weekends, please get your applications in ASAP. We are so looking forward to working with all of our brothers and sisters! May we all strive to make God’s “joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.” Philippians 2:2.
Please mark your calendars for the upcoming team meetings.
June 20th, 6-9, Christ Lutheran (Whitefish)
July 17th, 6:30-9, Hope Church
August 22nd, 6:30-9, Faith Lutheran
September 24th, 2-5, Big Sky Bible Camp
We look forward to seeing our fellow servants at the upcoming team meetings!
In His Service, Nick & Jacque’ Aemisegger
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14, & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth -- for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance -- and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
"I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you." Ezekiel 36:26
Held the 1st Tuesday of the month. 6:30pm @ Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana, 214 Main Street in Historic Downtown Kalispell.
Monthly Community Fellowship held the 3rd Thursday of the month @ Faith Lutheran, 405 Liberty Street in Kalispell.
Fall Weekends >>
09.28.2017 thru 10.01.2017
Big Sky Bible Camp.
10.05.2017 thru 10.08.2017
Big Sky Bible Camp.
June 20th, 6-9 pm, Christ Lutheran (Whitefish)
July 17th, 6:30-9 pm, Hope Church
August 22nd, 6:30-9 pm, Faith Lutheran
September 24th, 2-5 pm, Big Sky Bible Camp